STRATEGIC PARTNER FOR THE INDUSTRIES: MINING, OIL, GAS, AGRICULTURE, TRANSPORTATION, SANITATION AND INDUSTRY
Hand in hand with the knowledge that experience in the market has given us, we clearly understand our role in society as a strategic ally of multiple companies and institutions with which, in a solid and constant way, the foundations are built and magnified in favor of the optimal management of water resources. With this in mind, we have designed a range of services and products from the amalgamation of a high-performance collaborative team and the use of information technology as our main tool.
WATER RESOURCES CONSULTING
- Analysis and remediation of aquifers
- Design of catchment works, monitoring and dewatering networks
- Studies to obtain water use
- Conceptual and / or numerical model
- Hydrogeological prospecting
- Installation and advice on the use of measurement equipment for monitoring hydrological and hydrogeological parameters
- Water balance and water availability
- Hydrological studies for environmental permits
- Flow monitoring for water supply and infrastructure
- Hydrological, hydraulic and climate change simulation
- Geochemical characterization (static and kinetic tests) for prediction of ARD and LM and separation of clearings.
- Hydrogeochemical characterization to identify redox reactions, mixtures, rock-water interaction and other processes that influence water quality
- Groundwater dating using 3H and 14C
- Determination of the origin of waters and solutes (natural or anthropogenic) and transport processes, based on hydrogeochemical and isotopic analyzes
- Hydrogeochemistry and isotopy application for geothermometry study
- Identification and quantification of mixtures in ground and surface waters
IoT FOR MONITORING AND REMOTE CONTROL
- Remote control of water infrastructure and equipment from a mobile application.
- Exploitation of historical data, reports and alarms in real time.
- Monitoring of water levels and flows in wells.
- Control and surveillance of water quality and avenues in rivers.
- Support for estimating the water balance in real time.
- Interoperability and connectivity with other IoT devices.
FRAKTAL SYSTEM FOR DATA EXPLORATION AND MANAGEMENT
- Validation and integration of environmental monitoring data.
- KPI’s for executive decision making based on data analysis and environmental quality standards.
- Automation and management of environmental monitoring reports.
- Management of operational and regulatory socio-environmental commitments.
- Complementarity for predictive analytics and machine learning.